What is a Board Certified Nurse Practitioner?
Nurse Practitioners are medical providers with advanced training that can assess patients, interpret labs and other diagnostic tests, diagnose diseases, determine a treatment plan, and prescribe medications. Nurse Practitioners work in all areas of medicine such as acute care, emergency care, specialty care and chronic disease management. By using a Board Certified Nurse Practitioner, AcuteMedOnline can enhance both the experience and the affordability of our service.
Stephanie Campbell, APRN-C
Board Certified Nurse Practitioner who works in primary care and is specialized in both adults and geriatrics. She has been working in the medical field for over 7 years and has worked in hospitals, clinics and nursing homes providing care to patients with everyday acute illnesses such as rashes and urinary tract infections, as well as managing chronic diseases and prescribing and managing medications.
She grew up in Oklahoma and her family still resides in the Tulsa area. She has also lived in California, New Mexico, Arkansas, and Wisconsin, but found her way back to Oklahoma 11 years ago.
She is an avid animal lover and currently lives with her husband and 3 dogs. When not serving patients, she enjoys being outdoors and traveling. She look forward to the opportunity to serve you and your family.
- University of Oklahoma – Health Science Center – Master’s Degree – Adult-Gerontology Nurse Practitioner
- University of Central Oklahoma – Graduated Cum Laude – Bachelor of Science – Nursing
- Aesthetics Medical Training – Botox/Fillers – October 2019
- Association of Oklahoma Nurse Practitioners – 2013 – Current
- American Association of Nurse Practitioners – 2015 – Current
- American Association of Critical Care Nurses – June 2012 – Current
- Sigma Theta Tau – March 2012 – Current
- Graduated Cum Laude – University of Central Oklahoma
- Student Nursing Association – August 2010 – May 2012
- Gold Key Society – January 2012
“I believe that all people should have access to quality healthcare for everyday illnesses that is affordable, convenient, and timely; Patient’s deserve healthcare on their time, versus scheduling appointments or sitting in waiting rooms.” – Stephanie Campbell